Your home – it’s one of the largest investments you and your family will make in a lifetime. When you make the decision to sell or buy, naturally you’ll want a full time real estate professional on your side that you trust and depend upon. I want to be that person for you and your family.
A large part of the American Dream is home ownership. As your Real Estate Broker, my goal is to help you achieve home ownership, with a home that meets your needs, fits your family, and one that you can afford. These “Buyer Tips” can help you reach your goal.
If you’re like most homeowners, you’re personal home is your biggest finanacial asset. Parting with it for any reason is likely to be both good and bad. There are definite Do’s and Dont’s, and these tip can help you.
Helpful Hints and Humor
Once, Yogi’s wife Carmen asked, “Yogi, you are from St. Louis, we live in New Jersey, and you played ball in New York. If you go before I do, where would you like me to have you buried?” Yogi replied, “Surprise me.”
- Realtors®’ CEO Meets with White House Officials to Discuss Housing Supply, Affordability
- NAR Applauds HUD for FHA Final Rule Opening the Door to Private Market Flood Insurance
- Existing-Home Sales Slumped 5.9% in October
- NAR President Comments on 2022 FHA Report to Congress
- Home Prices Rose Year-Over-Year in 98% of Metro Areas in Third Quarter of 2022